Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. One of the successor companies of Standard Oil, it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. It is one of the world's largest companies; as of March 2020. Chevron's downstream operations manufacture and sell products such as fuels, lubricants, additives, and petrochemicals. The company's most significant areas of operations are the west coast of North America, the U.S. Gulf Coast, Southeast Asia, South Korea and Australia. In 2018.
FPC Risk offshore experience
What we FPC Risk did for Chevron Europe:
- Development of emergency response plans
- Fire protection system testing for several offshore platforms in the North Sea
- Renewed fire safety philosophy for extended platform use
- Integration into safety cases
- Preparation of budget estimates