Fire Risk Consultant
Work at FPC Risk as Fire Risk Consultant
- Get a job with a lot of variety, right in the center of current events around technology, safety, and sustainability.
- Work at a company packed with energy, connecting decades of experience with a pioneering role in its field. All while continuously striving for innovation to stay on top of the market.
- Gain access to flexibility, confidence, and real opportunities for professional success and development.
- Enter a close-knit team in a horizontal-structured company, valuing participation.
- Receive maximum flexibility and freedom in shaping your job, step into a custom-fit career trajectory.
- Enjoy ownership over your schedule, work-life balance, and mobility while planning your projects.
- Experience teamwork and mutual learning, trust, and support on both the technical and the human level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Fire Risk Consultant, carrying out fire safety investigations, risk analysis and/or fire safety engineering and design projects is your responsibility. You work closely with your Project Team and the COO.
Commercial: visiting customers, selling projects, making proposals and giving presentations, follow-up
Project management, follow-up and monitoring
- Conducting and delivering fire safety studies;
- Analysis of national and international fire codes and standards;
- Risk analysis and assessment;
- Building safety;
- Project budgeting engineering and design of fire detection and protection systems;
- Verification and quality control of technical calculations and design;
- Task assignment and monitoring timing delivery subprojects;
- As a sounding board and point of contact for fellow engineers in the field of projects;
- Ensure smooth internal cooperation between different project teams;
- Coaching and managing engineers and designers in projects;
- Project implementation & quality control.
- You are passionate about fire prevention,chemical processes, buildings, the technical and advisory aspects and emergency management;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the sector and you have a master degree in Industrial Sciences, Chemistry, Energy, Fire Safety, Electromechanics;
- You are our ideal candidate if it turns out that your colleagues describe you as:
- Analytical and technical;
- practical and solution-oriented • communicative, accurate • proactive and customer-oriented;
- fluent Dutch and English (also in writing).
What do we offer?
A market-based salary with extralegal benefits such as a mobile phone, laptop, mobility package, car, lease bike over time;
We offer a challenging career in an innovative company. Our company culture can be described as informal, pragmatic, positive and dynamic;
Real development opportunities within the job;
Variation in sector, location and daily activities;
Trust and ambition;