Emergency Management Analyst
Work at FPC Risk as Emergency Management Analyst
- Get a job with a lot of variety, right in the center of current events around technology, safety, and sustainability.
- Work at a company packed with energy, connecting decades of experience with a pioneering role in its field. All while continuously striving for innovation to stay on top of the market.
- Gain access to flexibility, confidence, and real opportunities for professional success and development.
- Enter a close-knit team in a horizontal-structured company, valuing participation.
- Receive maximum flexibility and freedom in shaping your job, step into a custom-fit career trajectory.
- Enjoy ownership over your schedule, work-life balance, and mobility while planning your projects.
- Experience teamwork and mutual learning, trust, and support on both technical and human level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the EM consultant with an in-depth analysis and critical information regarding the crisis management organization that needs to be developed at the customer site
- Evaluation and auditing of existing crisis organization (infrastructure, assessment of the emergency procedures and equipment, actual interface with internal and external emergency services, compliancy with international standards and best practices,…);
- Input and development of reports;
- Development Emergency Response Plan, Crisis management plan, Crisis Communication plan;
- Assistance to Emergency Management Consultant in technical, operational and management support during the implementation process of the crisis strategy;
- Assistance in preparing training plans & programs for crisis management on an operational, tactical and strategic level.
- You are fascinated by everything about Emergency Management & Technology Degree (or relevant experience):
- Emergency and intervention planning training: the emergency planning coordinator;
- Bachelor in Integral Safety;
- Master in Safety Sciences;
- Post-graduate Diploma in Prevention Advisor;
- Bachelor in social safety
- Post-graduate in Disaster Management.
You are FPC Risk’s ideal candidate if your colleagues describe you as being:
- Practical and solution-oriented,
- Communicative and precise,
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
Send your resume and letter of application to