Fire Risk Engineering
When it comes to engineering and design of fire protection systems, FPC Risk has 40 years of experience to throw in the balance. Our expertise ranges from complex designs for offshore platforms to special applications in the pharmaceutical industry and fully integrated systems in a-typical buildings.
What we do
FPC Risk fire engineers are fully aware of international standards, and design performant and reliable fire protection systems. We interface with different engineering disciplines - civil, mechanical, process, HVAC, electrical - to ensure that systems are properly integrated and operate on demand.
Our scope of services:
- Fire protection system design & review
- Development of tender packages & bid reviews
- Testing and commissioning of fire protection systems
- Hydraulic analysis of fire water systems
- Fire and gas detection
- Product and equipment evaluation
- Smoke management system design
- Sprinkler and fire pump design
- Special extinguishment agents
- Fire & foam water drainage
- Development of cause and effect matrixes
- Development of safety and evacuation plans
- Installation supervision
What we deliver
FPC Risk delivers reliable, efficient and cost effective fire protection system designs, in order to protect lives and assets. We follow-up on installations and assist during testing and commission to ensure that systems are installed and operate according to the approved design.